Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cafe Paloma


93 Yesler Way
Seattle, WA 98104-2530

And here begins some posts from Seattle, where I managed a quick weekend to see K & D get married (woohoo!). I met up with A & C on Friday evening, straight after 18 hours of travelling, and A took us to Cafe Paloma which a friend of his had recommended. We sat outside, enjoying the gorgeous weather, and had some cold beers. I am going to blame my tiredness/jetlag for my lack of memories about the place - I think we had some cheese, olives and hummus to start, and then split a chicken dish and a lamb kofte dish. Whatever was in the mashed potatoes with the chicken was pretty incredible - it was definitely my favorite part of the whole meal. Everything else was fine, but I do remember being way more excited about seeing A & C than I was about the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment