Second recipe involving raisins. Unfortunately this one also involves bananas (my nemesis!) so it all went to A and his coworkers. But they liked it, so that's a good sign right? (Aside from the one guy at his workplace who also doesn't like bananas, who said it was too banana-ey. I hear you, man.)
Banana Raisin Loaf
Adapted from Allrecipes
110g (4 oz) butter
80g (4 oz) sugar (reduced from 110g)
4 bananas (could leave one for end so less mashed)
225g (8 oz) self-raising flour
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
140g (5 oz) raisins
1. Cream together the butter and sugar.
2. Add the eggs and beat well.
3. Add 3 of the bananas and beat well to mash them in. Chop up one banana into chunks, add and stir to mix.
4. Sift and fold in the flour, bicarb, cinnamon and raisins.
5. Bake in a greased and lined loaf tin for 45 minutes at 180 C / Gas 4.