Friday, May 31, 2013

Dotori


3 Stroud Green Rd  
London 
N4 2DQ

I'm attempting my first post from my phone to see if this is an easier way to keep up with posting. I'm massively behind because I just can't find time to write about everything great that I eat. Solutions are to eat less, or stop eating so much good food, but neither of those appeals. 

While in Finsbury Park to see a friend's brother in Yellow Face (speaking of which go see it, really) we had time for lunch. I remembered hearing about Dotori and then Kevin (friend's brother) recommended it, so it was clear we should go. Seafood pajeon (pancake) was ordered alongside a sushi set. This is probably my favorite seafood pajeon in London. Crisp, greaseless, stuffed with shrimp, squid and mussels - we wolfed it down and were almost too full for the sushi. Did I mention the pajeon was only £6.50? Sushi was fine but it's the pajeon I'd go back for. Go Go Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment