Friday, March 18, 2011

Hotel Chocolat Easter Eggs


It's time for Easter eggs again! I never really had them growing up, but now that I'm older and living in the UK, I've discovered that some people get really upset if they don't get a chocolate Easter egg each year. This year Hotel Chocolat sent me a deluxe egg, called the "You Crack Me Up" - two thick halves of an Easter egg with loads of smaller truffles inside in the shapes of mini-eggs, bunnies and chicks. The packaging is adorable and I had a hard time eating the mini-eggs with their googly eyes (but it wasn't too hard, they're still tasty after all, even if they've been anthropomorphised). This chocolate is so nice that it would probably be wasted on children anyway - buy it for someone more grown up who can appreciate its quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment