Thursday, March 09, 2017

So... it's time for an update!

I have no idea if anyone is still out there, keeping track of my increasingly rare posts, but if you are, hello.

In case this helps to explain my absence - I've been wrapping up a wonderful life in London in order to head off on a bit of a new adventure with A - we've moved back to the US to explore, have a little break and see what new exciting jobs are out there for us. I hope to have news on the job front in a little bit, but in the meantime, I have been trying to appreciate how lucky we are to take a few months off and see new lands.

So expect to see way more about food in the US - February was spent travelling around California (with a short detour to Las Vegas) and while I don't plan to blog everything I ate, I'm sure a few things will make it on here. Cooking has fallen a bit by the wayside as we are currently homeless, but I am really looking forward to having our own place soon, complete with kitchen, and then I'm sure I'll be back posting recipes that I want to save for ever.

I find myself using this site mainly to find recipes I loved, or to recommend things to other people when they ask about restaurants, especially in far flung locations. So it will continue on in this vein, but while I'm thinking about it, the posts I go to most are:

Interestingly, none of these are my most popular posts with readers - but that's ok! 

No comments:

Post a Comment