Sunday, February 26, 2012

David Street Cafe


109 Water Lane
Leeds
LS11 5WD

We were looking for a big breakfast so that we wouldn't be starving by the time the wedding dinner was served. We refused to pay the extortionate hotel prices for their breakfast buffet and instead found this little cafe serving up bacon sandwiches and the like. A and I had eyes bigger than our stomachs and went for the big breakfast sandwiches. If you look at the thing above, and then notice the size compared to the bottles of condiments, you will start to get an idea about why it was a terrible idea. Basically a full English breakfast stuffed into one of the largest buns I have ever seen - I had to discard a lot of the bun to make it slightly more manageable. I certainly wasn't hungry until dinner though, so I guess it did the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment