Thursday, February 23, 2012

Piazza by Anthony



Corn Exchange
Leeds
LS1 7BR

A Friday night in Leeds before A & D's wedding was a bit rainy and cold, but getting to see a lot of non-London friends made it all worthwhile. I had spotted Piazza by Anthony on some lists of top cheap eats in Leeds. I might place it more in the moderate category, but I think it is pretty good value, which is why it's mentioned in those lists. The boys had steak and chips, which were decent, though not extraordinary by any means. My beautiful scallops over chowder were a highlight, and C enjoyed her fish and chips, though what really blew us away was the sticky toffee pudding. I've started making that at home as it is by far my favorite British dessert - don't worry, a recipe will be up on here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment