Thursday, February 06, 2014

Bomb Tacos @ White Horse


500 Comal St Austin, TX 78702

I managed to eat at two different taco places while I was back in Austin (hard to find time for other things when your parents are constantly making your favourite Chinese food). This one was purely accidental – I’d agreed to meet up with friends on my last night in Austin to see some bands at White Horse (both were excellent, actually – Wood & Wire, and Jenny and theCornponies). Reminded me of all the reasons why Austin is amazing – free music, cheap drinks, and a taco truck in the backyard! And warm enough in January to stand outside without a coat! Anyway, enough gushing about Austin – the tacos were fantastic too. I had one chorizo taco and one fish taco, both of which I devoured in record time. Beware of the lava-hotness of the chorizo taco, I burned my mouth a little on the first bite, but at least it was for a good cause.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment