Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tay Do Cafe


65 Kingsland Road
E2 8AG

Went to Tay Do Cafe (this is different from Tay Do at 60 Kingsland Road) for lunch with H, since we were planning to go to an art gallery close by afterwards. I had the special beef pho and H ordered the spring roll and crispy pork skin bun. I liked the pho - good broth - but next time I may stick to the pho that doesn't have meatballs in it since I think I prefer the thin sliced beef on its own. Iced milk coffees were fine, but nothing special, and sadly it did not wake me up at all - this may have been due to how full I was after the pho though! As usual, photo was taken after eating most of the food - still trying to remember to take a picture before I eat. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. so hard to remember. still looks like it was tasty though. :)

    ReplyDelete