Friday, May 07, 2010

Byron


341 Upper Street
London
N1 0PB

Thank goodness Byron has opened up in Islington - finally a proper, tasty burger in the area! Used to go to The Diner but was always a bit disappointed with them - now I will be at Byron instead, having a juicy, cooked-to-order burger with some amazing courgette fries. This place rocks, even if the decor is a bit too unfinished for my taste (the ceiling joists are exposed, making it look like you're eating in a building site). Our party of six was seated quickly and service was friendly (perhaps even overly friendly for England?) Jugs of tap water get them even more bonus points. Next time I'm trying the Oreo milkshake.

1 comment:

  1. Having read this, a review of the Oreo Shake and the entire menu, I now have a new mission in life.
    I need to go here, and soon.

    ReplyDelete