Friday, September 24, 2010

Adega Wine Cellars and Cafe


8519 Fenton Street

Silver Spring, MD 20910

F & C have moved to the US! Thankfully, A and I were able to visit them within a week of them moving there, and we were lucky enough to see their new digs (and even have a splash around in their swimming pool). Adega Wine Cellars and Cafe is pretty close by and it is a great bargain for drinkers - we went on a Monday night where a few bottles of wine were 40% off, meaning C and I split a lovely Malbec for less than $9. They also let you buy wine and beer at shop prices, and then drink them with your meal. A and I ordered a Southwestern Chipotle Turkey Sandwich and a Chicken Flatbread, which were both enormous. Even tastier were the eggplant fries, which came with a great marinara dipping sauce. I am slightly jealous now - maybe I need to start thinking about moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment