Thursday, September 30, 2010

Five Guys


1335 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007

I've heard a lot about Five Guys and finally had a chance to visit one in DC. After wandering around Georgetown (which is pretty, but man, what do you do if you're not interested in shopping?) we decided that a burger and fries were in order. Sensibly, we agreed to share one hamburger and an order of fries, because when they came out, I realized that the Five Guys burger has two patties, and "regular" fries are like two orders of normal fries. The burger had a decent char and the addition of grilled mushrooms and onions worked well. Shockingly, we didn't even finish the fries, even though they were fantastic (I love skin-on fries). I blame the heat - something about being hot makes me lose my appetite, which is a problem in a city like DC.


No comments:

Post a Comment