Thursday, July 22, 2010

Locopops


2600 Hillsborough Road
Durham, NC 27705

M had the brilliant idea of stopping at Locopops since it's the perfect antidote to hot weather and an un-air conditioned car. Their whole gimmick is unusual popsicle flavors. I picked out a lychee and lemongrass popsicle and stuck in in my mouth, only to realize it was so cold that it froze to my inner lips. After I managed to pull it out (while M laughed hysterically at me) I found out I had pulled off some skin and was bleeding from my popsicle injury. Ridiculous. It didn't stop me from enjoying the popsicle (though much more carefully) and ordering a ginger beer float popsicle afterwards (I justified this because both of my popsicles only came in small sizes, rather than the large size). Highly recommended - just don't hurt yourself like I did.

1 comment: