Monday, July 12, 2010

TGI Fridays


13225 Worth Ave.
Woodbridge, VA 22192

Another road trip, another chain restaurant. Sadly, TGI Fridays is no Waffle House. I ordered a Cobb salad with no blue cheese as I was craving vegetables, and above is the hot mess that I was served. I mean, I love bacon and cheese, but what in the world is going on here? On top of that, this salad could feed three people. I can't believe I'm complaining about portion size, but this was just a disgusting amount of food and has no business being served as a single meal. D had passable chicken fingers and fries, and poor R had the same salad as me but with no chicken because for some reason, chicken is not gluten-free at TGI Fridays, so he stopped eating partway through as the cheese and bacon overload really threw his salad out of balance. I know selection is limited when you're on the road, but I think I will go more out of my way to avoid TGI Fridays in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment