Monday, March 29, 2010

ECCo



40 Strutton Ground
London
SW1P 2HR

Popped in here to do some work before a meeting and decided to treat myself to a chocolate muffin. I have mixed feelings about the muffin though - see the gooey bit in the middle? That was awesome. See the rest of the muffin? It was a bit dry and not so awesome. If they could make the whole muffin as awesome as the middle part, I would be hooked on these things like crack. So it's probably a good thing they're not that great. This place mainly sells pizza (I know, I know, why was I eating muffins at a pizza place?!?!) and seemed to be doing a brisk trade in it, so I may have to give it a try sometime.

2 comments:

  1. what time did you go? maybe that's the kind of thing that's fresh in the morning and kind of useless later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good point. it was mid-afternoon, so entirely possible that it had been sitting out for too long.

    ReplyDelete