Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ramoush Restaurant


41-43 Lisson Grove
London
NW1 6UB

Found myself near Edgware Road the other day around lunchtime and needed a place to eat and do some work. This little cafe/restaurant fit the bill - I picked a sunny window seat and settled in. The man and woman running the cafe were incredibly nice and friendly - hot tea arrived quickly, and they let me sit and work for a while before ordering lunch. I chose the grilled half chicken lunch for 3.50. Unfortunately, the chicken was a bit dry and the chips were under fried and a little greasy. The little pot of chili sauce (which the waitress recommended) did redeem the chicken a bit though. A few hours later, I was finished and off to my next appointment and received big smiles and goodbyes when I left. I like the people here enough that I think I would go back if I was in the area, but I'd probably try a different dish.


No comments:

Post a Comment