Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Table



83 Southwark Street
London
SE1 0HX


Good brunch spots are hard to find in London, so I was quite pleased to find this place which is not too difficult for our friends south of the river to get to. It's very clean and soothing inside with Scandinavian-looking furniture and lots of glass and white walls. The reason why my plate looks so full above was because in addition to the eggs benedict (english muffin, bacon, poached eggs and hollandaise) there was also a side order of pork and leek sausages. This is due to the fact that we were up very late the night before, party-hopping, so by the time we got to brunch I was starving and clearly ordered more than a normal person should eat at 11.30am. But it was all so tasty that I finished the entire plate. I also had a delightful pear, apple and ginger smoothie. Yes, I am greedy. Especially when it comes to really delicious breakfasts. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment