Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thai Metro



38 Charlotte Street
London, W1T 2NN

Back to our regularly scheduled Wednesday lunches! J and I were both craving something warm and since we already tried Siam Central, we decided to try the other Thai in the area, Thai Metro. It's a very similar menu - two courses for 7.50 - and I got the fried chicken wings again for a starter, though I decided on a ginger stir fry with pork for a main rather than my usual chilli and basil dish. J had fish cakes to start and got the chilli and basil with chicken. While everything was good, there's something about this place that makes me prefer Siam Central - maybe it's the spacing of the tables or the atmosphere? I might be unfair, saying I prefer one even though the food seems about the same, but I can't change how I feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment