Monday, April 26, 2010

Bodean's


10 Poland Street
London
W1F 8PZ

Ok, I have an excuse this time for the dismal picture - I went to Bodean's following a Martin Miller's Masterclass for the Gintelligentsia. I'm surprised I have a picture at all, to be honest. But what better way to soak up multiple gin martinis than with some pulled pork sandwiches and fries. I've been to Bodean's several times - usually the Soho branch but I did venture out to the Notting Hill one once. I'd stick to Soho if I were you - better atmosphere, I think. Anyway, a large pulled pork sandwich sorted me out enough so that I could get home, though my memories are very fuzzy. Apparently I enjoyed my sandwich (as I always do), but sadly I can't recall eating it. Oh well, I'll just have to go back again and check that it's still good...

No comments:

Post a Comment