Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sandwich Plus


3 Clove Crescent
London
E14 2BB

I admit, I feel a little weird writing about a breakfast sandwich that is located in the middle of nowhere. Well, not nowhere exactly - it is close to East India DLR Station. It's just that I only go out there to do some pro bono work with ASAP, and so if I wasn't doing pro bono work, I would never ever ever end up in this part of town, and I certainly would never travel to this part of town just to get a breakfast sandwich. Also, when you're in this part of town, there are almost no food options, so I was a bit worried about trying this sandwich shop. That said, it was exactly what I needed, the day after the gin shenanigans, and it was a good thing I had it as well since the day was so busy I didn't manage to eat again until quite late in the evening. Then again, it can't be that hard to put together fried egg, bacon and a roll. Looking at the picture, I think the egg yolk was punctured and fried hard - I don't mind this because that's how my dad always made eggs growing up, but I would have preferred a runny yolk. And the bacon was unremarkable. But it still came together for a pretty tasty whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment