Thursday, April 29, 2010

Potato Salad with Greek Yogurt


After the lovely potato salad at Lantana, I decided to try out my own version at home. We were clearing out the freezer for a party, so corn and prawns were added, and my chive plant has gone gangbusters now that spring has sprung, so I threw those in as well. A gave this a big thumbs up. We had it as dinner, though it would make a great side dish as well.

Potato Salad with Greek Yogurt


Ingredients

500g baby salad potatoes
150g Greek yogurt (I used Fage fat-free)
3/4 cup corn
150g prawns
3 tablespoons chives, chopped
salt and pepper

Method


Boil potatoes in a pot of salted water until tender. If using frozen corn and/or prawns, drain the potatoes over the corn and prawns so that the hot water thaws everything out. Cut potatoes into smaller pieces, and add to a big bowl. Add corn, prawns, yogurt and chives to bowl and mix thoroughly. Salt and pepper to taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment