Monday, April 05, 2010

Pronto Grill Bar


51 Strutton Ground
London
SW1P 2HY

During a rainy lunch break I just wanted somewhere warm to sit down and have some hot food, which ruled out Strutton Ground Street Market. Thankfully there are covered restaurants in the area as well, so I popped in here to see what was on the menu. I opted for their fried cod and chips, and as you can see, this is a breaded filet of fish, rather than battered. That was fine by me since it made it a little lighter and less greasy. Everything was fried to order, so while it took a while for my food to come out, at least it was hot and crisp and fresh when it arrived. I think the fish was probably frozen, but it was still pretty tasty, and the chips were excellent. Nothing amazing about the food, but it hit the spot on a damp and chilly day and service was friendly and quick, so I have no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment